Advanced Change Control for Salesforce Sales Cloud and Steelbrick CPQ
Reduce the Headaches, Errors and Non-Compliance of Updating Pricebooks and Products in Salesforce CRM
Updating pricebooks and products in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Steelbrick CPQ seems easy. But manually changing data can be time-consuming and error-prone. Tracking down who approved changes and understanding who changed what can be downright impossible.
Salesforce admins, Sales Ops and Finance can use Propel to redline, review and approve pricebook and product updates in a controlled manner. With Propel, you can:
- Increase operational efficiency with new product introductions
- Reduce errors with changes to pricebook and product updates
- Accelerate time to market for new products and promotions
- Increase and assure compliance to internal and regulatory standards
- Ensure visibility into the entire sales launch process
- Improve transparency for employees, channels and partners
Register to Watch a Demo
Register to watch a brief overview of how you can manage changes for product attributes, pricebooks and configurations in Salesforce CRM.
Learn More about Capabilities
Get more details on the features that can improve compliance, efficiency and traceability to your product and pricebook updates.
Sign Up for the Live Webinar
Join a live webinar on April 6 to see how you can track changes to your pricebooks and products in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Steelbrick CPQ.
Read the Press Release
“Propel is a must-have solution for any Salesforce customer that needs more rigorous change control for updates to their products, price books or configurations.”
- Max Rudman, VP Product Management, Salesforce
Find Out More about Propel
Propel is a cloud software company that manages changes to your products, including pricing, bills of materials, files and more.