Advanced Change Control for Salesforce Sales Cloud and Steelbrick CPQ
Over 80% of Salesforce Customers Face Pricing Challenges - Resulting in Major Risk and Millions of Lost Revenue
Updating pricebooks and products in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Steelbrick CPQ seems easy. But manually changing data can be time-consuming and error-prone. Tracking down who approved changes and understanding who changed what can be downright impossible.
- Almost 90% of companies face errors and delays with updates to their product catalog and price books
- The most common tool used by Salesforce admins is email and spreadsheets
Salesforce customers can now use Propel to redline, review and approve pricebook and product updates in a controlled manner. With Propel, you can:
- Reduce errors with changes to pricebook and product updates
- Accelerate time to market for new products and promotions
- Increase and assure compliance to internal and regulatory standards
Register to Watch a Demo
Register to watch a brief overview of how you can manage changes for product attributes, pricebooks and configurations in Salesforce CRM.
Learn More about Capabilities
Get more details on the features that can improve compliance, efficiency and traceability to your product and pricebook updates.
See What Salesforce Customers Say
View an infographic of what Salesforce users said about the challenges they faced with managing pricebooks, CPQ, and products.
Read the Press Release
“Propel is a must-have solution for any Salesforce customer that needs more rigorous change control for updates to their products, price books or configurations.”
- Max Rudman, VP Product Management, Salesforce
Find Out More about Propel
Propel is a cloud software company that manages changes to your products, including pricing, bills of materials, files and more.